The Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker uses the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure to yield a brew with a rich flavour, low acidity and no bitterness. The Aerobie AeroPress coffee maker provides a uniform extraction unlike other coffee makers that drip hot water on a bed of grounds, which causes over extracting at the centre and under extracting at the edge.
It is a fast coffee making technique, taking one minute from start to finish, with press time taking only 20 seconds, perfect for the busy home or office looking for an alternative brewing method.
– Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavoured coffee without bitterness
– Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
– Brews regular American style coffee (long black)
– Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks
– Micro-filter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
– Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
– Light-weight and easy to clean